Become a Chapter Sponsor
BECOME A SPONSOR OF OUR CHAPTER
The International Institute of Business Analysis™ is an independent not-for-profit professional association that develops and maintains standards for the practice of business analysis and for the certification of its practitioners. As an IIBA Chapter, we are focused on enhancing the knowledge base of Vancouver’s business analysis communtity.
We rely on sponsorship contributions from companies that have an interest in supporting and developing the profession. Contributions from our sponsors enable us to:
- Bring in speakers that are leaders in the profession
- Host monthly meetings and stage events
- Support networking and co-learning among Vancouver business analysts
- Provide members with support and information about the Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) and Certificate of Compentency in Business Analysis (CCBA®) designations and certification process
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN IIBA SPONSOR
When you become an sponsor, you demonstrate to your customers and competitors that your organization is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in your workforce, your processes, and your products and service. You show your employees that you are dedicated to helping them develop the knowledge and skills required of successful business analysis professionals. You assume a position of leadership in the business analysis profession, a position of increasing importance as the role of the BA continues to gain recognition in the business community.
TANGIBLE BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR OF THE IIBA VANCOUVER CHAPTER
- It’s a fast, easy and effective way to reach out to BA professionals
- You are recognized on our website and at our Annual General Meeting
- You will be recognized on communications to our mailing list of over 400 BAs
To discuss becoming a IIBA Vancouver Chapter Sponsor please contact our VP Sponsorship at email@example.com.