- Advance the role of the business analyst as a recognized professional
- Encourage knowledge sharing and networking opportunities with fellow business analysis professionals across a range of industries and companies
- Offer a variety of events at varying locations using a variety of mediums including: Lunch 'n Learns, Study Sessions, Webinars, Guest Speaker Presentations, and Networking & Social Events
- Provide access to forums and discussion groups relating to the business analysis profession to provide members an opportunity to develop professionally through formal and informal means
- Provide access to and information relating to certification and training programs relating to the business analysis profession
- Obtain and sustain a level of financial security, sustainability and autonomy at the chapter level
Chapter governance information can be found on our Governance Page.