Workshop - The Business Analysis Process Framework
Presenting an in-person Workshop with Laura Brandenburg
The Business Analysis Process Framework
First time in Vancouver!
The IIBA Vancouver Chapter is proud to present Bridging the Gap Founder and industry-leader Laura Brandenburg, CBAP in her first full-day in-person course. She has garnered great reviews through her best-in-class online training for over a decade, so don't miss this great opportunity!
In this full-day workshop, you’ll learn to apply the 8 step business analysis process framework. You’ll learn how to approach a project professionally, whether your organization leverages agile, waterfall, or hybrid practices. The 8 step framework is both flexible enough to be relevant in multiple different project situations (from business process improvement efforts to full scale software deployments), and rigorous enough to guide you through to a successful outcome. What’s more, it’s practical. And you’ll leave the training with specific plans and next steps to help you achieve more success in your business analysis career.
Bridging the Gap is known for providing practical, results-based training helping mid-career professionals start and succeed in their business analyst careers. The format of the workshop is designed to serve business analysts at multiple career levels.
- More experienced business analysts will solve challenges they are facing on their real-world projects, and receive support from other participants and the instructor in applying best practices. They will leave empowered to bring the process framework to their active project work to achieve more project success.
- Less experienced business analysts, or those new to the profession, will benefit from learning the process framework, identifying areas of their work where they have transferable business analysis skills, and be exposed to the realistic challenges a typical BA faces.
After completing this workshop, a successful participant will know the following:
- The key responsibilities of a business analyst on a software project;
- How to create a practical business analysis plan that minimizes project risk;
- What kinds of issues and problems to expect on a typical project, and how to apply sound business analysis principles to resolve or counteract them.
We don’t know if and when Laura will be offering this kind of in-person training opportunity again, so be sure to join this exclusive training opportunity. The workshop qualifies for 7 PDs/CDUs for IIBA® certification or re-certification.
Date / Time: Friday, September 27, 2019 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Location: BCAA, 4567 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T1, Canada
Refreshments: Coffee & Tea, Snacks & Lunch
Cost: Early Bird pricing ends on August 6, 2019
- Early Bird - Chapter Members - CA $495
- Early Bird - Non-Members - CA $695
- Regular - Chapter Members - CA $695
- Regular - Non-Members - CA $895
Registration: Online at Ticketleap