|PDD 2020 Home
Call for Speakers
Call for Sponsors
Call for Speakers
A full day event is planned with the following presentation slots:
- Two keynote presentations – 50 minutes each session
- 16 break-out presentations – 60 minutes each session
Are you passionate about a topic pertinent to the field of business analysis?
Are you eager to share your knowledge, insights and experiences?
The IIBA Vancouver Chapter invites you to submit your information for consideration by emailing email@example.com at the earliest.
Please submit your bio (maximum 200 words) along with a short description of your topic (maximum 250 words). We look for interactive presentations that share new trends, insights, innovations, case studies, best practices and lessons learned. If you are selected as a speaker, you will receive a complimentary pass to the conference.
Please complete the template for each presentation submission. This is how it will be presented on the conference media and communications.
The following is a list of sample categories. Feel free to suggest categories not on the list.
- Agile BA
- Enterprise architecture
- BI, dashboarding to present analysis results, Data visualization
- Business case realization
- Strategic planning, BA
- Business rules, enterprise rules management
- Software testing
- Stakeholder relationship management
BA Career & Professional development
- BA certification & career path
- BA tools/techniques/skills
- BA journey
- Future of the BA career/role
- Different types of BA
- BA career path
- Top 10 skills
- Top 10 BA trends in 2020
- BA value, COE, Selling BA roles within the organization
- Beyond BA, BA transition to management, BA transition to management consultant
- BA transition to product owner/product manager
- Customer experience (CX)
- Conflict management
- Artificial intelligence
- Digital transformation
- Business transformation/process improvement and re-engineering
- Data and analytics
- Cyber security
- Leadership, lead without a title,
- Use social media in BA work
- Generations X-Z
- Continuous learning, different learning styles
- Lessons learned, when and why to conduct lessons
- Working with PM and cross over to PM
- Design thinking
- Change management
- Working with virtual teams
- Working with diverse cultures
- BA in a nutshell
Looking to register as an attendee?