Advanced Business Process Workshop
Advanced Business Process Techniques: Aligning Process Work with Strategic Organisational and Cultural Factors
We regularly hear about the importance of “alignment” in achieving success when working with business processes, but alignment with what? This workshop provides specific, repeatable techniques to help your business process initiatives align with human factors, organisational culture, and enterprise strategy and goals. Human and organisational concerns are sometimes dismissed as “the soft stuff,” but pragmatic, proven techniques are available and are covered in this unique workshop. Rather than save these concerns for a single “think about people, culture, and strategy” phase, it shows how to incorporate them at every stage, from process identification, scoping, and initial assessment through to modelling, analysis, and design. This long-awaited follow-up to “Working With Business Processes,” which regularly gets rave reviews.
Alec Sharp has managed his consulting and education business, Clariteq Systems Consulting Ltd., for 35 years. Serving clients worldwide, Alec’s expertise includes business analysis, data modelling, project recovery, and, of course business process change. In addition to his consulting practice, he conducts top-rated workshops and conference presentations on four or five continents a year. Alec is the author of “Workflow Modeling, second edition” (Artech House, 2009,) which is widely used as a consulting guide and university text, and is a best seller in the field with a “5 star” Amazon.com rating. He was also the sole recipient of DAMA’s 2010 Professional Achievement Award, a global award for contributions to the Data Management field.
Public transit/Skytrain/ Affordable Parking nearby
- Early-bird price – until Aug. 15: $695 for Chapter Members; $895 for Non-Member
- Regular price – Aug. 16 – Sept. 8: $895 for Chapter Members; $1,095 for Non-Members
Everyone who buys an early-bird ticket is entered in a draw for a free copy of one of Alec’s books!
You could save more on this event!
Check out our “IIBA Vancouver Chapter Corporate Package Program”
• The registration fee will include refreshments and course materials; lunch will not be provided.
• The workshop will be canceled if minimum registration is not met by August 15th .
• Workshop is eligible for IIBA® PD and CDU credits.
• Full refunds up to July 26th. After July 26th, no refunds will be given but substitutions may be made.