Chapter Corporate Package
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is the largest professional association that supports the careers of business analysis professionals throughout the world.
In accordance with this goal, IIBA Vancouver Chapter has established the Corporate Package Program to reach more business analysis professionals in British Columbia.
This program is designed to create an ongoing relationship with employers and organizations to encourage their business analysis practitioners to participate in the various events and professional development opportunities offered by the IIBA Vancouver Chapter.
What Is Included in The Corporate Package?
By joining the program, your organization is entitled to receive the following benefits:
- Up to 40 complimentary registrations per year. They can be used for our Chapter’s:
- Regular monthly speaker events (max 10 per event),
- Certification study sessions (no limit), and
- Social events and AGM (max 5 per event).
- Register for any of our Workshops or other special events at member price.
Any employees can register using a valid email address from your organization. Your employees must pre-register for each event with the Corporate Code that will provide access to the program rate.
What Does the Corporate Package Cost?
This program offers a great value at $500 per annum for any organization.
What Are the Benefits For Your Organization and Employees?
- The program does not require your employees to be members of the Chapter or IIBA International, which is a significant savings for each employee.
- For the Chapter’s regular events alone this is a saving of $100+. Savings are significantly higher if registering for workshops as well.
- Purchases of additional Packages will enjoy a 10% discount.
- Package price will be prorated if your organization joins after April 1st of each year. Please note that no refunds will be given.
Don’t have an office in Lower Mainland?
If you have employees based in this region, this Package would be a fantastic professional benefit for them!
Ready to Buy or Have Questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to tell you more about how it can work for your organization!