Chapter Corporate Package
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is the largest professional association that supports the careers of business analysis professionals throughout the world.
In accordance with this goal, IIBA Vancouver Chapter has established the Corporate Package Program to reach more business analysis professionals in British Columbia.
This program is designed to create an ongoing relationship with employers and organizations to encourage their business analysis practitioners to participate in the various events and professional development opportunities offered by the IIBA Vancouver Chapter.
What Is Included in The Corporate Package?
By joining the program your organization is entitled to receive following benefits for up to 5 employees at discounted/complimentary rates:
1. Attend each of our regular monthly speaker events at no charge, and
2. Register for all our other events at member price; these events could be workshops, training, social events and the IIBA Vancouver Chapter AGM.
Any 5 employees can register for any one event using a valid email address from your organization. Your employees must pre-register for each event with the Corporate Code that will provide access to the program rate.
What Does the Corporate Package Cost?
This program offers a great value at $500 per annum for any organization.
What Are the Benefits For Your Organization and Employees?
- The program does not require your employees to be members of the Chapter or IIBA International, which is a significant savings for each employee,
- For the Chapter’s speaker events alone this is a saving of up to $400, and
- Considering the workshops/training, study group sessions and other social events that the Chapter normally hosts in a year, the savings are even higher.
- If your organization decides to add up to any other 5 employees, you will receive 10% discount for purchase of the additional package, and
- The program price will be prorated if your organization joins after April 1st of each year. Please note that no refunds will be given.
Participating organizations will automatically be sent an invoice to renew their package(s) in December for the next year. For the Corporate Code to be active in time for the first event of the following year, the program must be paid by January 15th.
Please note this package can also be purchased by any organization across Canada that doesn’t have their office in Lower Mainland but their employees are based in this region.
How Can Your Organization Purchase the Package?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase the Corporate Package or if you have any questions.